hello I have a volvo ec230b 1994 but I have a problem, I have lost communication with the dashboard, only e201 and e210 error codes appear there, who can help me, I can't even change the speed of the excavator
Good day Is the attached machine correct? Kind regards Uffex
I lost communication with the computer. only e201 and e210 error code, I can't change selector mode and no notification on the dashboard
And you checked the fuses for VECU power? Then uou checked the relays above the battery box?
All fuses are okay . Where is located the fuses for VECU ?
Right side towards back of cab, either armrest or back of switch panel.
I don’t know where but can you find one photo of them and send it to me please , maybe it can help me so much
If you look at the attached images, you can see the fuse panel in the right armrest. You can see the relay box mounted above the battery box on the face of the fuel tank. Be careful when removing the cover. After 20+ years of rattling around the guts are probably not secured anymore. Take your time and collect up all the little screws that fall out. Good luck