Hi, I'm new here. My language I speak is Spanish, so I use a translator. I'm from Punta Arenas, Chile. I'm telling you, I have a kobelco sk200, YN-22683 series, the only board I found and it's on the chassis, this engine doesn't work. Acceleration they put a string on it, the monitor doesn't work, that's why I don't even know the active codes, it turns on making complete movements but without force the entire hydraulic system, what steps would you take before changing or repairing the hydraulic pump, as data has a Mitsubishi and Kawasaki
There is likely nothing wrong with the pump. It's just stuck in low because there is no controller. Without the computer running properly, you're not going to get any good performance out of it.
Como no tengo monitor, supongamos que si el controlador funciona, ¿se puede afectar la máquina reemplazando el motor de aceleración por una cuerda manual para acelerar?
the display is probably not working because the ECM computer is not working. Check fuses and power to that first.