Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I’m BACK!!

Vetech63 · 2020-02-18 07:25

Well, in case some of you didn't know...……..I got spanked and sent to my room for a week! Yeah, I deserved it so no hard feelings from me. I just wanted to thank Digger and CM1995 for giving me that time to reflect. I got a lot more done on my house in the last week than I have in 4 months, my kids love me again, and have been blessed with even more work. When I logged in this morning, I felt like Columbus....discovering a new world. And...……..during this last week, I'm considering the priesthood. I feel a calling pulling at my soul...…..to be a service tech- devil stomping- preacher ninja. Its AMAZING what a week in the clink can do! Bless you all, and stay SAFE out there!!!

Replies8
  1. #1seatwarmer2020-02-18 08:43

    We all have our moments of weakness. That D6C thread nearly had me saying things I should not.

  2. #2thepumpguysc2020-02-18 11:01

    Why do u think I’ve been silent..

  3. #3Mike L2020-02-18 17:05

    Did I miss something good?

  4. #4Labparamour2020-02-18 19:55

    And here I thought you made a fortune off all the “I gotta know what gives” ideas and had moved to your own private island.

  5. #5John C.2020-02-18 23:26

    Glad to hear you got let out of purgatory with your sins burned off. Of course you can't say you have lived if you haven't picked up a few anyway.

  6. #6Vetech632020-02-19 07:04

    May GOD bless each and every one of you! May your minds be clear, your hearts be filled, and your wrenches be fruitful! Now...…….Go forth and multiply.

  7. #7Tinkerer2020-02-19 10:42

    -----> Now I am really, really curious what has happened to you Vetech ! You OK ? Any headaches or dizziness ?

  8. #8Steve Frazier2020-02-19 23:30

    We have a policy here among the HEF staff that we not discuss member issues publicly. We would prefer that the membership not either. I would rather this discussion be taken to private conversation. Thanks