On my t250 I have the front loader with grapplers hook to it and when I try to use the grappler it won't activate the grappler but I think I hear something change under the engine compartment but not to ramble On I saw the code being 12-22 three options first option harness second the sender and third the controller I was wondering if I could be advised on which one to test if that's even possible so I can isolate the problem thank you any help would be appreciated
Do you mean the grapple arms do not work any more, that are controlled by the right side thumb wheel. Need to find out if thumb wheel is sending power to controller to open hydraulic valve that sends oil to couplers and into grapple cylinders. Not that familiar with BobCats wiring, do you have any schematics on the unit. Maybe someone can help. Simon C
Most likely the switch. Need to replace entire handle. Watch serial/part numbers. https://www.amazon.com/Haiyazhma-Auxiliary-6680418-Compatible-Loaders/dp/B0CJ26FBRP
Might be a good idea to open up handle and check for power at the controller or valve spool. You will need some schematics to find out where the power goes. Simon C