Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I need a mechanic or mechanic like person! NC

kckc ยท 2015-04-09 18:07

Hi - in Lincoln County NC and I could really use as assist with my ASV SR80. I'd like to get a mechanic to be able to change my oils and assist me with regular maintenance - anyone near the area that could lend a hand? machine is 2006 ASV SR80 with about 450 hours. The machine seems to work fine but I cannot see into the hydraulic glass to see the level - I've added some but I think that excess might be leaking out. I have some evidence of a leak but just cannot see it. I will note I am new to ctl/mtl and have no mechanical experience. I use this on my farm (rescue for horses & dogs) and absolutely love it! I have some questions for someone with knowledge or perhaps someone has time to drive this machine and tell me things. I bought an attachment that uses the low flow hydraulics but it seems using the hydraulics with some power behind it can stall the machine - could be me, could be the machine but I just do not know without help. Anyone close or can you refer me to anyone? Thanks again

Replies4
  1. #1Rustyratchet2015-05-05 23:50

    Hey if you still need some help I'm in NC. Im a equipment manager for construction company and can show you what you need to know about your machine. Send me a pm if you would like to talk.

  2. #2kckc2015-05-06 09:16

    great! sending pm

  3. #3old-iron-habit2015-05-06 13:38

    Hey Rustyratchet, My hat is off to you. Its great when someone goes out of the way to help someone out whom admits they are in the dark about their machine. Have a great day. Roger

  4. #4Rustyratchet2015-05-06 14:10

    Thanks roger, I never let anyone struggle when I can help.