Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I need a repair manual for a Scat Track!!

exmarines59 · 2006-10-15 18:13

If anyone knows where I can get a hold on a repair manual for a used 1999 Scat Track Model 17003, Serial Number 101356...Please let me know. Thanks

Replies19
  1. #1itsgottobegreen2006-10-16 00:02

    try the volvo dealer. I was told they bought out scat track

  2. #2wheeliewebb2009-10-18 21:08

    usb tractor.com? may help

  3. #3ramman2009-10-27 23:23

    Volvo dealer, got a service manual for my 2300D-$28.00

  4. #4tam852010-02-11 04:16

    thanks wheeliewebb for the site, after 4 hours of searching finally i found the solution where i can get the scat track repair manual ..

  5. #5tejo19892011-03-07 17:15

    Scat Trak 2300D, 1996 I have a Scat Trak 2300D and have a few questions. There is a small diameter wire connected to the ground of the Starter. Does anyone know what this wire is for? Also, does anyone know any numbers for the Hydualic Filters on this Machine. I found numbers on the smaller HYD. filter but not the large one. Any brand would do for me.

  6. #6aquagem2014-10-29 16:47

    does the manual show schematics and part numbers? joe

  7. #7pajibson2014-10-29 21:51

    Try this link....someone told me thomas was the company that actually made scat trak machines. I had to look up some stuff on a 1700d for someone and the manual off here matched what I had on the machine. http://www.thomasloaders.com/RepairManuals.asp

  8. #8aquagem2014-10-30 12:06

    thank you, it looks like i could use this manual to rebuild my control valve, appreciate you. Joe

  9. #9pajibson2014-10-30 12:49

    Glad I could help.

  10. #10Tejotiger2018-08-10 10:01

    What Manual would cover a 2300D?

  11. #11pajibson2018-08-12 11:56

    Not sure. Someone pointed out awhile back that Volvo actually bought skat trak. So they might be your source for parts or info. All the skat tracks I've worked on were pretty simple machines though. What info are you looking for?

  12. #12Tejotiger2018-08-12 15:08

    I am trying to find out the type of drive motor in my machine. Volvo does not sell a seal kit for it and I want to see if anyone else sells them. Volvo says it is a discontinued item but will sell me a drive motor at $6,0000 dollars each. That’s worth more than the machine.

  13. #13bill best2019-12-28 19:17

    where can I get a scat trak manual for 1800c or parts manual?

  14. #14Fred Walton2020-05-31 11:07

    i need a repair manual for a scat track 1300c

  15. #15BobFTW2021-01-25 17:54

    I struggled to find these Scat Trak Manual's online I looked for days. Finally I got a blessing and when I called a local volvo shop the guy had an old CD with them all. Since I was blessed I decided to share these with everyone else. Its hosted on my file server. God Bless! Includes 1750D - 2000D 2300D 1500C 1700C 1800C If its not in there I don’t have it… so you can ask but I won't reply http://gofile.me/6LBGh/l0anHpZKI Manuals online share

  16. #16BobFTW2021-01-25 17:55

    I struggled to find these Scat Trak Manual's online I looked for days. Finally I got a blessing and when I called a local volvo shop the guy had an old CD with them all. Since I was blessed I decided to share these with everyone else. Its hosted on my file server. God Bless! Save and share Includes 1750D - 2000D 2300D 1500C 1700C 1800C If its not in there I don’t have it… so you can ask but I won't reply http://gofile.me/6LBGh/l0anHpZKI Manuals online share

  17. #17chansey2021-02-03 13:20

    Scat Trak apparently used just about any engine that would fit in the machine. I have a 1700C that had a Perkins engine. I have seen Kabota and Izusu as well. I retrofitted mine with a Cummins 4BTA. Fit great and has plenty of room. Fab'd a flywheel housing mounting plate and added a spacer. Modified motor mounts to fit Cummins attach pints. Electrical was a PITA and had to add and delete functions.

  18. #18Welder Dave2021-02-04 01:17

    I think you'd want to put a Donaldson or similar type air cleaner on it with at least a dust cannister that can be emptied. If that's similar to a K&N filter they are not good for filtering out fine dust. All your work fitting the engine could be wasted because of a poor air cleaner.

  19. #19BobFTW2023-10-24 20:40

    Scat Trak Manuals HERE File folder on MEGA mega.nz