Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Largest V8 Rc Skid Loader High Rpm

9420pullpan ยท 2008-05-18 18:03

you gotta check this out Largest V8 Rc Skid Loader High Rpm :thumbsup

Replies17
  1. #1redline2008-05-20 07:46

    wow thats awesome i so need one lol

  2. #295zIV2008-05-20 08:27

    I know he was just showing off, but I can see some situations where a machine like that would be darn handy to have. Not just is safety but in access too.

  3. #3bear2008-05-20 12:49

    That would be interesting. mount camera and go dig in some nasty places. be good to scare the mother-in-law with too

  4. #4stumper1202008-05-20 21:21

    i whould use that to plow my driveway from my living room.:usa

  5. #5alco2008-06-28 09:29

    Now that sounds like one damn fine idea! Brian

  6. #6CEwriter2008-08-11 11:36

    I had the chance to interview one of the guys who built that thing at the ICUEE show last year on video. Check it out: www.constructionequipment.com/index.asp?layout=nocclamp&articleid=CA6492062&videoID=1284277003 Also a demo of the SuperWitch trencher that will do wheelstands. Fun stuff. Larry

  7. #7stumpjumper832008-09-27 19:23

    Humm, I didn't see the bucket move the entire video. Also I wonder how many minutes they get out of that undercarriage. It is really cool though.

  8. #8cat 3852008-09-27 20:03

    that looks like when those animals get tired of their handlers,when skid steers attack!

  9. #9Squizzy246B2008-09-27 22:10

    Larry, Thanks for the video. I was looking for a vid of that super witch digging 100ft/min....that would be something.

  10. #10Sam_French2010-02-14 22:28

    You know if he REALLY wanted to impress people with it. Put a Harley Rake on the front and clean his mess. Be nice to see technical information on it. I am waiting for somebody to do that to a Skid Steer or a CTL. Thank You for posting the video and interview Sam

  11. #11CRAFT2010-02-14 22:59

    That had to be one of the coooolest things I have seen in a while ! ... although not a practical thing to use for work , can you imagine what that V8 burns per hour ...LOL .... it show that there are people that have WAY to much time on their hands .... just the same it was amazing ....hey sam Bobcat already has a remote control offered for skids, check out their web site

  12. #12gasfield315c2010-02-14 23:15

    i would like to see a dozer move like that, now that would be cool...not that the skiddy isnt

  13. #13CEwriter2010-02-15 21:19

    Sam - Here's an interview with Bobcat skid-steer product manager Mike Fitzgerald specifically about the Bobcat remote control system (from two years ago. It might have been updated or expanded since then): http://www.constructionequipment.co...cclamp&articleid=CA6492062&videoID=1279703038 Sorry you have to suffer through more of me on video, but Mike's explanation is pretty good. And if you want to read professional operators' impressions of Bobcat's remote-control system, check out this Hands-On Earthmoving story: http://www.constructionequipment.com/article/CA6538038.html?industryid=23399 Hope this is useful, Larry

  14. #14TimberGhost2010-02-20 21:56

    Here I thought there was somebody in there the whole time until the end when I saw the guy with the remote. Guess I ought to learn to read a little better. Imagine the land clearing/excavation you caould do with the tracks alone.

  15. #15Superman2010-04-04 19:50

    looks dangerous, Ill take 2.

  16. #16CEwriter2010-04-05 11:56

    that's the spirit

  17. #17cartzblown94z2010-05-20 13:12

    thats is awesome i love it, although a nice big 8-71 blower would be my custom addition