Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I need advice on a Bobcat 642B Skidsteer w/ Broom/bucket attach.

SCOOPIT22 ยท 2009-02-01 23:03

Hi, I have a early 90's Bobcat 642B Skidsteer and I am looking into putting a sweeper attachment on it I see they make a 60" and a 54" obviously in most cases bigger is better but in my case is a 60" setup too heavy for the machine, I got a yes and no answer from 2 different Bobcat dealers :beatsme so I would like to know if any of you guys owned or operated a 642B with either the 54" or 60" sweeper attachment and which you prefer. I do only small to medium size lots and only 6 or 7 for spring cleanups, Thanks in advance for any advice.

Replies2
  1. #1SCOOPIT222009-02-03 06:31

    I guess No One can Help... thanks anyway

  2. #2special tool2009-02-03 07:13

    You are looking for advice on a VERY limited scope of information for an older machine, and you are in the wrong forum. Try posting in the skid steer forum and be patient.