Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

NH LS170 clearing snow

fArMeRkNoWsBeSt ยท 2009-02-02 15:16

Hi there, This little feller woke me up this morning clearing snow in my parking lot. Seems like a nice little unit with lots of pushing power. I think this skid steer is replacing an old Ford Tool Carrier. Anyone have any experience with one of these skid steers? Pics? Warren

Replies2
  1. #1Randy882009-02-03 11:55

    What do you want to know, I own two of them, now the guy needs the most important investment there is on the market today, heated cab

  2. #2emilbanks2009-02-03 18:33

    I have a Gehl 4640E very similar machine as shown I don't have a heated cab either but I use it for plowing snow as well works great and you can really work in close tight spots Only thing different on my machine I plow several steep icy roads so I put a set of chains on the rear tires and that really helped me out when your on ice.