Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I need PDF manuals of two truck cranes and two crawler cranes

Cartoondude135 ยท 2023-02-06 01:16

Title says it all: I need a PDF operator's/controls manual of the Link-Belt HTC-8670 , Link-Belt 120HT (with the two-piece fly jib) , Link-Belt LS-108B , and Link-Belt TCC-500 . Not only are exterior pics of the machines going to help me reconstruct these machines in Blender for Construction/Farming/American Truck Simulator, but the manual labels out exactly what is where like buttons, gauges, lights, dials, switches, levers, knobs, engine components etc. With luck from both these resources, I should be able to construct the full thing in terms of it's big and small details. The manuals have to look like the examples I posted below: https://cdn.mpparts.com/pdfs/Terex Front Discharge Operator Manual.pdf https://www.leeboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Rosco_Broom_Challenger_II_Manual_WEB.pdf (INSIGHT: THIS IS THE LEGO CITY 7242 STREET SWEEPER'S BASIS!) https://www.ecanet.com/uploads/files/Resources/KR-806-3G.pdf https://www.ditchwitch.com/sites/default/files/053-3130 HT275_rev2-0.pdf http://psrinc.biz/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/LB-HTC8690-MG540-Operators-Manual-1120-Section-01-2.pdf (note: this may be an upgrade of the HTC 8670 and a downgrade of the 120HT, but at least it'll give me a general heads-up on what to expect as I reconstruct this thing in Blender.)

Replies0

No replies yet.