Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I need some answers in my survey for thesis

Samueltheman88 ยท 2024-04-24 05:12

Hello everyone! I am a student at the swedish university (MDU) currently writing my master thesis trying to learn more about you as heavy machine operators and your work. If you have 10 minutes to spare, I would be super grateful if you could fill out the survey - it would be a tremendous help for my thesis work. https://forms.gle/DsoZqPvZjxxvTWg7A

Replies15
  1. #1CM19952024-04-24 09:07

    Welcome to the Forums Sam88. Please only post one topic in one thread as multiple threads on the same topic clutters the board up. Thanks

  2. #2DDoug2024-04-24 17:23

    How much money are we going to get for doing your homework ?

  3. #3chidog2024-04-24 20:21

    Sorry I'm not going to a strange website to get a free computer virus. If you want the info I'd answer the questions here.

  4. #4Mike_272024-04-25 13:50

    it's just a shortened google link, https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfVkDsFIQdsVyUyWUERRgb0Tz5NpSQPvi9lXPMdjSstingtkA/viewform

  5. #5Mike_272024-04-25 13:51

    Your missing some equipment, what about on road dump trucks, skid steers, etc?

  6. #6DDoug2024-04-25 14:01

    "If you don't bring donuts, we don't show up to the meeting".......

  7. #7skyking12024-04-25 14:17

    Done. It has some glitches in the survey, look for my comment and address that please.

  8. #8Samueltheman882024-05-02 06:43

    You'd get loads of coffee, and trust me when I say - that is a lot of money in todays age

  9. #9Samueltheman882024-05-02 06:43

    Very unprofessional by me. Thanks for the heads up.

  10. #10Samueltheman882024-05-02 06:45

    I understand it looks odd, it is a shortened google forms link. If you'd like we could discuss it via call through your choice of platform so you don't need to fill out your info anywhere. I know zoom has a guest mode in which you won't need a login. /Sam

  11. #11Samueltheman882024-05-02 06:46

    Thank you for the feedback, I am aware that the survey is missing some equipment. Right now I put the option 'others' so I guess road dump trucks, skid steers would go under that category. Thank you Mike! //Sam

  12. #12Samueltheman882024-05-02 06:47

    Thank you for filling it out! What glitches did you encounter? Great feedback //Sam

  13. #13skyking12024-05-02 10:43

    because I had *Once* used some technology, it asked me a couple of times " are you sure" when talking about the current equipment. That's a stupid prompt. Go back and read the survey comment I left. Why make me repeat it here? I'd suggest nobody else reply to this drivel as the surveyor is too lazy to follow up.

  14. #14Samueltheman882024-05-03 02:47

    Sorry you feel that way. Have a great rest of your day!

  15. #15DDoug2024-05-04 11:32

    Not wanting to take advice.....management material.