Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I need some expert help.

ConstSite ยท 2008-01-25 14:18

Can anyone help me to I.D. these dozers. I came across them in northern Minnesota. I am becoming more of an admirer of the older equipment, but don't know enough to know what exactly I am looking at. > The top machine had 'Bucyrus Erie' on the blade. > The bottom dozer I know is a Cletrac. I did not have time to look for the plates. - Chris

Replies9
  1. #1RonG2008-01-25 16:12

    The top one looks to be an International TD6 or maybe a TD9.Ron G

  2. #2stumper1202008-01-25 16:16

    im not positive but the bottom pic looks like a oliver 0c series maybe a oc 4? both rigs look pretty nice. nice pics.:usa

  3. #3John H2008-01-25 17:47

    The top one looks like an old dozer I use to run for my uncle, a TD6 maybe.

  4. #4ConstSite2008-01-25 20:20

    Thanks very much for the help! - Chris

  5. #5RDG2008-01-25 20:39

    The top one is a TD9 series 90 or 91 and the bottom one is an Oliver Cletrac model AD if its diesel powered or AG if gas powered. Did time on both when I was a kid as me dad used them in his earth moving buisiness.

  6. #6bobcat ron2008-01-26 11:12

    Red one looks like a TD-4 and the yellow one is a Cletrac.

  7. #7stumper1202008-01-26 15:38

    bobcat ron. cletrac did you look that up or read the hood?

  8. #8bobcat ron2008-01-26 15:46

    I didn't have to read the hood, they had such a familiar look to them, that and one of the Cletrac's pics I had graced my PC screen back ground for about a year or so.

  9. #9stjo462008-02-11 17:15

    your web ste I visted your web site and book marked it, you have alot of good infomation there, nice site.