Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat D9

RollOver Pete ยท 2008-01-27 20:21

Here's an old D9 I came across in No. Palm Springs. Only #'s I could find were on the side of the block. Looked like 18-A. I'll update if I can find some more info on this Cat.

Replies11
  1. #1RollOver Pete2008-01-27 20:26
  2. #2RollOver Pete2008-01-27 20:35
  3. #3Turbo218352008-01-27 21:07

    This old monster looks like shes got a set of drag tires on. How much are they askin?

  4. #4dieseldave2008-01-27 21:26

    That's an 18A just like mine:drinkup Buy it!:thumbsup

  5. #5surfer-joe2008-01-27 22:21

    Whomever used this old Cat sure got their monies worth out of those track shoes. Been a while since I've seen any this worn.

  6. #6bobcat ron2008-01-28 10:49

    Even the seat is in good shape!

  7. #7DirtHauler2008-01-28 13:01

    looks like they got their monies worth out of the blade too

  8. #8DPete2008-01-28 14:33

    Ther ya go Rollover, a chance to go into biz . Wonder what happened to the belly pan hook?

  9. #9Construct'O2008-01-28 22:46

    Looks to me it's like that story of owning a boat! The two happiest days are the day you buy it, and the other day is when you sell it !!!!!!:drinkup:usa

  10. #10Construct'O2008-01-28 22:51

    One more thing,if the dozer blade is rusty don't buy it, that's a dead give away:cool2:usa

  11. #11CAT245ME2008-01-29 11:40

    I hope my employer doesent see this, I fear that they would buy it for sure, They like old worn out equipment for cheap.:badidea