Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I need your help…

Sue Steed ยท 2015-04-22 03:01

I am thinking of purchasing an old Fiat Allis Dozer and am trying to find a fair market price. The owners don't know what year it was made. I got some information off it. Can anyone tell me by these numbers what year it is, and approximately how heavy? it has a model number??? 8207 Tractor serial number LOS19222 and another serial number under it 21-12267 1900 hrs. Can you help me?

Replies5
  1. #1Old Magnet2015-04-22 12:43

    I don't know anything about old Fiat dozers but I'd be concerned about availability of parts.

  2. #2dirthog2015-04-22 16:06

    Never heard of that for a model number on one? If it is a HD21 which I think according to the sn. it would be about a 1962 year. Believe it or not there are more parts around for those older ones than for the newer ones after Fiat took over and screwed everything up. If I remember right they weighed about 45,000 or so as far a value that's sort of what ever you can agree on.

  3. #3fixou8122015-04-22 16:29

    Hi Sue Welcome to the Forum! I'm wondering what you do for a living? Also it helps when folks take the time to fill out the "About Me " section of their profile Best regards Fixou812

  4. #4Garrie Denny2015-04-23 01:18

    Uh Ohh, the hounds have a scent.

  5. #5fixou8122015-04-23 17:59

    Smells fishy