Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I need your votes!

Dirtman2007 ยท 2011-03-14 22:41

Hey everyone I need some votes for a volvo construction video I entered. first place will be revealed at conexpo next week and I'd love to be playing in the volvo booth! Go to http://www.workingironchallenge.com/ to vote. click on the vote/view link at the top and I'm the second slide show video with the volvo in the pond. Thanks and lets the votes roll! you can vote once per day everyday. http://www.workingironchallenge.com/

Replies13
  1. #1stock2011-03-15 03:49

    Digger I was unable to vote for you as I could not it in good conscience when I saw you burning trees like that Nah I forgive you this time you got my Number 1, will keep the window open and vote daily........................

  2. #2shopteacher 12011-03-15 11:11

    Been there & voted - good luck!

  3. #3watglen2011-03-15 15:03

    Yep, good luck!

  4. #4Hendrik2011-03-15 18:44

    Hmnh isn't "Edited version of what my machines go through Everyday!" and "last few scoops and leaving the stockpile" the same machine?

  5. #5mitch5042011-03-15 21:06

    done

  6. #6dayexco2011-03-15 21:18

    done, bump

  7. #7jbernd2011-03-15 21:50

    You got my vote. I wish I could at go to Expo. No got $$$. Maybe someday!!

  8. #8Dirtman20072011-03-16 07:12

    Thanks everyone for voting for me! you can still vote once per day, the challenge ends thursday and its still a close race! Thanks again guys

  9. #9Speedpup2011-03-16 09:59

    voted good luck! Will vote tomorrow too.

  10. #10dayexco2011-03-16 19:59

    done today, bump

  11. #11DTEP2011-09-30 01:21

    Just read the write up from Volvo, very nice!

  12. #12beindustrial2011-09-30 04:16

    Nice video. GOOD JOB!

  13. #13rbrennan2011-10-01 00:26

    Bump