Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I spent my lunch money

newbie ยท 2008-04-16 21:37

Took a little trip up to Scottsbluff, NB a few days ago to pick up my new aulick trailer. 75 cubic yards struck

Replies8
  1. #1bobcat ron2008-04-16 22:02

    What are you hauling with that?

  2. #2newbie2008-04-16 22:04

    Ag products, mainly corn silage and hayelage. Also some grain and beets and beet pulp. Maybe a few loads of gravel for my driveway.

  3. #3Colin Doy2008-04-17 11:04

    What payload of beets dod you think you can get on that Newbie?

  4. #4newbie2008-04-17 11:11

    I can put on about 26 tons and thats legal. If I could fill it to the top, That would be about 49 tons of beets, or 134,000 gross weight

  5. #5637slayer2008-04-17 11:51

    nice trailer

  6. #6Colin Doy2008-04-17 15:12

    Ok thanks for that, cool trailer:drinkup

  7. #7littledenny2008-04-17 16:03

    With that snazzy liner in there, I'll be willing to bet that you don't haul any gravel. Still, that's a nice trailer.

  8. #8newbie2008-04-17 21:24

    well, a few loads of 3/4 won't hurt much, but thats about all you want to haul as far as rock goes.