Well it seems everyone else has one. I will post a few a day. And then once I run out of these I will go drive around and take some.
it was 75 2 days ago and now it is 36 and snowing AGAIN!
Nice pics! Don't feel bad. We got ten inches of snow yesterday.:Banghead
Atleast it isn't sticking. Leave friday for FLORIDA. :notworthy
First 2 and 315C then 416E then the 315 in 2 ft of snow.
more :beatsme
Nice stuff there!
I like the looks of that old mean Cat dozer in that last pic.
Thanks! That cat is sitting next to a kraptsu with 100 hours on it that broke down. Track fell off.
Those cushy seats sure are nice.
I take it you (or some one else) smashed the lower window in that 320c?
That would be someone else.
Agent tell us about the company that is behind all these sweet machines.
It is private water company called Sallal Water. http://www.sallal.com/ But I am pretty sure they get their equipment from Turner Construction http://www.turnerconstruction.com/
I am about to buy these combined about $40
more
more!
I want to know what #1 is, the rest are me at my desk.
A ag sprayer converted into an offroad dumptruck? :cool2:beatsme it's pretty cool :drinkup
I have decided that I am going to take a break from operating and get some stuff done in school. I'll post some pics/vids of some other sites around town that I see.
Got my diecast model the other day.
it is a TERRAGATOR or also known as a bigfoot, it is a bulk spreader, fertilizer, aglime, gypsum, topsoil or similar products, they also run boomsprays on them too.
Ok thanks for telling me.
ur welcome
Hmmmmm that beast above is interesting..... I have found a couple pics of it. I know one thing....that Cherokee beside it sure is a sexy one. I wonder who owns it.
you? :beatsme
Actually......yes. I also helped built the Terragator. It's a 1981 Big A with an allison automatic and Cat 3208. She has a 15ft aluminum dump box on her and sits 13'8" to the top of the boards. It's quite the piece of junk. She's fun to drive but without the front wheel assist, it gets stuck easily.
What's the blue "tractor" in the back ground of pic #1??
looks like a new holland, something on tracks.
It's a New Holland trail groomer for the snowmobile club. They had just bought it and we were fitting the snow blades for it.
Who said I was young?
Huh were going to be using the mini ex... SHOVEL??? WHAT!!!
Casino Snoqualmie
great pics, got any more?
I have a few more, I need to take more Sorry for quality I am trying to get these pics from my youtube videos since I deleted them #1 - Cat 315C with compactor plate #2 - Case? Mini excavator on a flat bed waiting for I-90 to open #3 - Some tractors also waiting. #4 - Haha someone got pulled over!
Here are some nice photos from WSDOT's flickr.
you outta school yet? and are you gonna work this summer?
I get out the 17th. I probably won't work since I am going on vacation so much this summer. :notworthy Plus I am moving over to highschool now so I have lots to think about.
Here is what I will be doing all summer.
Agent, how many computers you have on that desk? Another thing what is that simulator ye have running there?
1 PC and 1 Laptop The PC has dual screens. I also have a full server rack in another room used for game servers and my website. The games are as follow. 2nd Pic - Call Of Duty 4 3rd Pic - Ship Simulator 2008 The PC is now also being used as a server for some games.
Is that last game 18 wos Haulin? I deleted mine, only to realize my cousin still has it so I cnt reload it. That game kicks butt, but it does get choppy in high traffic areas.
Off topic, just made me laugh thinking of it. I know guy with one, old, beat up, runs ok, sounds like crap. Anyway, one night there was a group of us in about 6 cars, he was in the middle, he left us and got on the freeway, his jeep is LOUD, and we watched him on the onramp until we couldnt hear him anymore, then BOOM!! that thing backfires LOUD. Wow thats really not as funny on here, ya kinda had to be there, it does it alot.
Sounds like my old Jeep, we got my Cherokee running last weekend after sitting for nearly a year. She now sounds like a big block V8 with the flowmaster exhaust on her. I will have to upload some of my facebook videos on here.
We interrupt this thread to remind the author and subscribers that we are Heavy Equipment Forums, forums dedicated to the discussion of heavy equipment and related topics. We are not Facebook nor MySpace, both are well established websites which serve the purpose of providing space to build personal profile pages. HEF is not interested in competing with either of the aforementioned pages, please keep this in mind when making posts. We have provide an off topic forum, TGIF for discussions of topics other than heavy equipment, but this is not to be confused with the building of personal profile threads. Also note that personal messages directed at one individual member should not be posted here on the Board, but instead should be transmitted through our Private Messaging system. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. We now return you to your regularly scheduled entertainment.
Not to be a smart@$$, but than why do you have a myspace in your sig?
Poor kid just wants to talk equipment, I hope he comes back soon.
The point is, I have a myspace account and a link to it, I have no personal profile here and have no interest in generating one. It is not what Heavy Equipment Forums was intended to be. Anyone here is welcome to list a link to their myspace or facebook account in their signature. It is also not our policy to discuss or debate and administrative actions taken here on the Board.