Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I swear

ddigger ยท 2011-06-04 16:36

that these things are multiplying! I think we need more excavators fighting for a piece of realestate to work in. Mean while I just keep on with my pipe removal.

Replies7
  1. #1Deereman2011-06-05 01:27

    Well atleast you'll have the right excavator for the job at hand. Which ever that may be?? Atleast there is no worries about being stuck. Oh wait just call the 544j to get you out!

  2. #2ddigger2011-06-05 02:10

    Good eye!

  3. #3ke6gwf2011-06-05 02:21

    So where is that Dam jobsite? Inquiring Nor Cal minds want to know! Ben~

  4. #4ddigger2011-06-05 02:30

    Nearly in your back yard, San Mateo. For you comutable, for me not so much.

  5. #5ke6gwf2011-06-05 03:30

    Crystal Springs? I was working along 280 doing CMS signs and pullouts through that stretch not long ago. Now bouncing around between Mill Valley and Milpitas and Oakland mostly...

  6. #6maddog2011-06-05 09:12

    saw this on the other forum. Those darn yellow jackets, they seem to just keep multiplying

  7. #7rare ss2011-06-06 07:46

    let us know if the hi/lo speeds start playing up and they wont track straight in fast mode.. simple fix