What time do people usually log in? One of my clients wanted me to post a few questions for you guys to answer, and I want a good diverse set of opinions (yaknow where i'm comin' from?) Anyways, I am just wondering, thanks for any help. Also that wouldn't be breaking any forum rules would it? They are just general questions, nothing promotional, so I figure I would receive some love for that. Cheers :beerchug Tyler
What time? Well that would be hard to say as forum members are from Austria to Australia and all in between. What kind of questions?
Good point, there's a good amount of time zones around the world. Many people from the U.K / Canada? One big thing that we are wondering is if people prefer to use quote forms, or have the conviance of simple payment processors (similar to Amazon). That kind of thing. Thanks again, Tyler
Hi, Tyler, and welcome to HEF. You'll find a link to the Forum Rules in the signature of all of the staff here. The one most pertaining to "promotional" would be: So, I think you're within the rules asking those types of questions if you're genuinely interested, and you think the other members will be interested in answering. I see you've also discovered what I think is the best deal on the internet for advertising and SEO. You've got a link in your signature. All you have to do is be an active member of our big, happy, mostly-not-even-dysfunctional family, and your link gets out there and it doesn't cost anything but your time. And if you want to take advantage of that one freebie to tell us about Ontrac, feel free. You seem to have a good enough head on your shoulders to know what'll get you in trouble here and what won't. On edit: Location is one of the required fields on the registration page, and I think most guys fill it out honestly. Read the threads, check out the locations listed, and you'll get an idea of where people are from. Mostly from the US, but as Willie said, we're really kinda global...
Thanks! We really just want to get a general feel for what people prefer in terms of customer service. You guys have a wonderful community, and we would really like to hear from some of your members! :exactly I 100% agree with you. SEO has been my passion for the last two years, and personally I think that forum links are highly undervalued. Not even just in terms of missed opportunity if you are an active member, but also by the search engines themselves.. It is one of the only things that is truly impossible to fake (otherwise known as spam :shf), yet the search engines will algorithmicly value paid links on sites that sell the right to post their spun/unreadable/not-helpful-to-readers content there (which certainly opens the flood gates to spam). Truly strange. By including that in the algorithm it's kind of like beating a dead horse :deadhorse I will definitely do that, thanks a million for all of the genuine help. You guys are awesome (willie and digger), you really have made me feel welcome to the community I look forward to hangin' around here more often! Thanks again, Tyler P.S. you have the coolest selection of smiles that I have ever seen. :thumbsup I love these things