Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help!!!!!

ChevyII ยท 2012-05-18 13:29

I am looking for a used Fairfield spindle for a W1B140324 torque hub or a used complete unit. Does anybody know of salvage yards that might have one?

Replies2
  1. #1DirtHauler2012-05-18 16:24

    one site indicates that 7970002994 replaces W1B660324, built for Grove. http://www.plainviewfarms.com/parts/Hub/hublist.htm no idea if that helps or not, i have no idea what these parts are even for. Can you enlighten us on what these parts are used and where?

  2. #2ChevyII2012-05-18 16:36

    I spoke with some one yesterday from Plainview farms about the spindle. He was very helpful but did not have the exact spindle I needed. The torque hub i'm referring to was used on mobile hydraulic equipment such as cranes, boom manlifts, some types of forklifts and some types of tractors. My application is a Simon boom lift that I borrowed from a friend of mine and the end of the spindle broke off. That is why I'm looking for a used one because a new one is over 800 bones. Thanks for your reply.