Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I was emailed this… Nelson BC logger..

wheelie ยท 2014-01-23 14:42

Http://banditosmedia.Com/myportfolio/4-leaf-logging/

Replies7
  1. #1cubanator2014-01-23 20:11

    That's a pretty sweet vid.

  2. #2big ben2014-01-23 21:43

    Hands down one of the coolest logging videos I have seen in a long time. Thanks for sharing !!!!

  3. #3wheelie2014-01-23 23:49

    I thought it was pretty cool also... I was 28 year timber faller but I think I would not need to show up there with a saw on my shoulder..

  4. #4dirty4fun2014-01-24 05:38

    Very enjoyable to watch video, thanks.

  5. #5winterax2014-01-24 19:04

    Very Nice!

  6. #6Tinkerer2014-02-01 08:38

    Thanks for sharing the link. Today is the first day I have used a higher speed internet connection (600 MBs) that was just installed. I have never been able to watch a on-line video with having it start and stop because of a slow connection. That logging video was a real treat to watch !

  7. #7watglen2014-02-01 10:16

    Nice! I imagine the shock if you could take that operation back 150 years and drop it in the bush. Amazing how far we've come.