Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I was thinking about starting a new post here.

fixou812 ยท 2015-08-15 21:03

I like heavy equipment. .....fixou812

Replies36
  1. #1GregsHD2015-08-15 21:19

    I don't know what you're smoking these days but it must be good :drinkup

  2. #2CatToy2015-08-15 21:29

    Me too.... but :beatsme why would we need to say that on this forum...

  3. #3fixou8122015-08-15 21:31

    Thanks Greg but sorry. ....the little women just whipped me around by the mustache again. ...

  4. #4fixou8122015-08-15 21:48

    But since we're all kinda new here. ...let's talk about trucks and stuff

  5. #5td25c2015-08-15 22:48

    That's Cool fixou812 . I just come in this forum to waist some time & share some stories . What type of equipment & jobs do you work with ?

  6. #6Marsh Mutt2015-08-16 14:44

    I feel more like I do now than I did prior to making this observation.

  7. #7fixou8122015-08-17 18:58

    I'm a Millwright. ...or consider myself one. So on my profile i put Millwright first then equipment mechanic ( note i didn't use the word heavy. ...even tho drilling rigs and steel mills are heavy. ...) then i put welder (means oar)

  8. #8td25c2015-08-17 20:13

    Yeah , that's an interesting trade in itself . We have some simple machine tools in the shop , old metal lathe & milling table for the drill press . They have came in pretty handy at times repairing equipment .

  9. #9fixou8122015-08-17 22:21

    I was going to just put farmer (or operator ) on my profile. ...but I'm not.

  10. #10td25c2015-08-17 22:44

    I don't even bother with the profile nonsense . It's just an internet forum .

  11. #11fixou8122015-08-23 14:56

    ....callled Gear Shifter ing Stories " And well that kinda sounds. ..... Well i could only post half. .....and That's where You guy's come in...

  12. #12fixou8122015-08-23 15:03

    I know. .....Trax or trucks? Well both

  13. #13fixou8122015-08-23 15:34

    I'm on my bicycle right now with Miss Kalabash and the Sun is Shining

  14. #14fixou8122015-08-23 16:22

    Or fixou rubs salt into the wound

  15. #15fixou8122015-08-23 16:27

    Or possibly. ....teaching stuff to youngn's... spoon feeding. ...or learning thru Osmisis'

  16. #16fixou8122015-08-23 16:30

    Or....fixo goes to work with Green Hands!" .....again? ...

  17. #17fixou8122015-08-23 16:33

    Or......"Can i tell my story now? " .....or...... "....it's my story and I'll tell it any way i want! "

  18. #18GregsHD2015-08-25 12:02

    I swear your not in your right mind.... Or maybe you just want a high post count? I don't get it. Almost childlike. You're posting nonsense, not all in one post either, 3 or more separate posts all in a few minutes? I find it pretty weird.

  19. #19old-iron-habit2015-08-25 17:01

    Sanity? Sanity: "One whom is different than the norm in a conventual way of thinking." I always remind myself that all improvements in this world came because someone was different and did not follow the mold. Therefore all progress depends on insanity. Hows that to ponder on.

  20. #20GregsHD2015-08-25 19:21

    Hey that's a good point, never really thought of it like that :drinkup Here's another thought, perhaps I am the one not in the right mind, and fixou812 is in a better state of mind?? I think I need a vacation nonetheless!! HAHA

  21. #21NWOutlawMX2015-08-25 20:54

    I'm new to this forum but am I a regular on a couple others. I thought it very strange the start of this thread, but if you'll look at all of their previous posts it's all gibberish, nothing makes sense and as far as I can tell they have contributed nothing to this forum. A child perhaps, or someone with no education? No proper grammar or complete sentences. Another thing to note is all of their posts have the same number - 500. Even back to 2014. When they started this thread all of the posts said 499. My number keeps adding with each additional post even within the same thread, there's don't. Surprised the moderators haven't checked this person out and deleted their account. Spammer? I will never click on a link that they post!!! I stand corrected, went to my first post and it says 4. First post or 1000 it updates all your posts to your current number.

  22. #22cdunn2015-08-25 21:59

    Both you guys need to find yourselves something to do. Idle minds are devils workshop, however in your case, it may be too late.

  23. #23fixou8122015-09-01 21:36

    Looked for the small engine thread here and couldn't find it?

  24. #24Tinkerer2015-09-02 06:50

    Search for pony motors fixou.

  25. #25fixou8122016-01-09 08:43

    I've found the thread by Steve Another Perkins Pukes' Very Interesting! It reminds me of another thread I read about a newer $kid that had a pump or hydraulic motor tear up metal run thru the Hydraulic system which trashed the track motors and contaminated the Whole system. Prices on parts on this Hundi or Hatachi skid or mini excabator was so expensive even with free' labor it wasn't worth fixing or a real gamble at best. Made me think a Lemon Category or Beware of this on xyz Machine would $ave folks Alot of grief But what to call it...or how to search it? Or how about this. ....How's you New Year's Resolution Doing? Not too late to make one. ....Hope yours is doing well! .....been almost 3 weeks without a cigarette! (Prayer really helped )

  26. #26SidewinderGlenn2016-01-09 08:55

    . . . . . . Whew

  27. #27JosephWolde2016-08-03 10:07

    The Story of Love Canal Hey man, we met at Jaco's a couple of weeks ago where you told me the story of Love Canal. I am doing a full length story on Love Canal and I was hoping to interview you for my podcast. Let me know when you are available so we can arrange a meeting. Thanks

  28. #28Welder Dave2016-08-03 10:51

    3 weeks without a cigarette but judging by the posts about 3 minutes without a drink.

  29. #29fixou8122016-08-05 17:54

    Thanks Joeseph it was Very interesting talking with you! Put your email address in my mail box here!

  30. #30fixou8122016-08-05 18:42

    Hey Joe I just remembered that you have to have 3 post to be able to message me here. Also I gave you my Link In name etc ...typed it in on your phone. Just post me a couple more times here and you'll be good. Introduce yourself here and tell these Great guy's what you do and your podcast. Tell your girlfriend it was really interisting talking. Kind regards Fixo

  31. #31Marsh Mutt2016-08-07 02:42

    I don't know whether to have a bottle in front of me, or a frontal lobotomy.

  32. #32old-iron-habit2016-08-07 20:41

    Hey Fixuo812, How is the not smoking going for you. Hoping you are still puff free.

  33. #33fixou8122016-08-10 09:07

    No cigs yet Iron! Now if i can put that jar down.... Thanks for asking. ....was quite ashamed of my for drinking and HEF'n and hiding my light under a basket! With tail between legs. . ...Yours thu "Him" Fixo

  34. #34fixou8122016-08-12 19:43

    Golly Jeepers it's So hot here ain't no One shift"n no dirt.

  35. #35fixou8122016-08-25 21:31

    No cigarettes since Christmas eve no beer for a week! Geesh Wonder if i could find that story about that Manure Wagon Sin Wagon ....umm

  36. #36fixou8122016-08-25 21:41

    Friend wants me to join FBook errr? ***? Maybe I'll get it and not use it.... Told said friend' "Start'n Moan" "Kallnit effo Book" .....dunt kno if'n I should. ....but she's got "Really Big Boobs! "