Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I zigged when I should have zagged

385Diggin' Doug ยท 2008-03-14 17:16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82Lv9fNMIAc Lucky that no one got hurt during this accomplishment

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies16
  1. #1Squizzy246B2008-03-14 17:19

    Your link doesn't work for me:

  2. #2385Diggin' Doug2008-03-14 17:22

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82Lv9fNMIAc Sorry,I am having trouble loading this link.I will try again.

  3. #3IowaCat082008-03-14 18:10

    i dont think there is going to be much cushion on the stick when his head gets smacked against it

  4. #4RollOver Pete2008-03-15 00:10

    Amazing! Just the fact that this idiot is NOT wearing a hard hat confirms that our safety program needs some "fine tuning". He knows better. Come Monday, two checks for Bozo the Clown :ban His tail is So Fired

  5. #5yancy2008-03-31 20:51

    Why would you do that? I do some dumb things sometimes but wow!

  6. #6CM19952008-03-31 21:41

    This is your excavator operator, this is your excavator operator and one of his dumb ass friends with a harness on drugs - don't do drugs.

  7. #7Burnout2008-03-31 22:03

    I believe the term.... window licker comes to mind on this one!

  8. #8SouthOnBeach2008-03-31 23:15

    I'm sure thats OSHA approved

  9. #9Countryboy2008-04-01 01:31

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums yancy! :drinkup

  10. #10Dozerboy2008-04-01 19:15

    Better then the guys in the other vid that put the sling loops around there wrist and went for a ride.

  11. #11rino14942008-04-02 10:52

    One slip and he will in the ranks with Terri Schiavo.

  12. #12stumpjumper832008-04-02 17:29

    he could awalys have been like my neighbors growing up. In the summer you could tell if dad was gone cause they would take the 4020 deere and the deere kicker baler out beside the pond. Remove the cage from around the pan, then sit on it and get launched into the pond. Tractor barley at an idle for saftey of course.

  13. #13Ray Welsh2008-04-02 18:01

    Re the excavator ride, an old bloke once told me that there's a fool born every second. I guess that proves it!!!.........C ya........Ray

  14. #14DirtHauler2008-04-02 20:00

    Don't forget his assistant Zobo the lever puller. :iagree :badidea

  15. #15digster2008-04-16 14:52

    is that ghetto fabulous rope or an actual climbing harness? lol

  16. #16D5G2008-05-15 19:21

    Ya know if OSHA were to find this there could be trouble......just a heads up