Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

icc dl7000

willbergj ยท 2013-04-04 13:47

where can i find information on an icc dl7000 or a dig-it d7000. i have searched the web and can find very little. help is much appreciated.

Replies7
  1. #1Richie Nolan2019-01-09 18:11

    I know this is a super old thread but I own an ICC d7000 dozer and I'm needing some help with the finals if anyone here can help please let me know

  2. #2petepilot2019-01-09 18:51

    about all that comes up in a net search is the finals are john deere might start looking there

  3. #3Richie Nolan2019-01-09 18:55

    unfortunately there not john deer I have tried that, they are Italian made they are made by a company called bonfiglioli but even after reaching out to someone there, they're still not a lot of help because my tag is missing so they can't tell me what model my final drive is, I'm looking to see if anyone knows who owned the ICC company and if they were bought out or if anyone knows anyone that worked for them maybe they could give some direction to go towards.

  4. #4petepilot2019-01-09 20:23

    ouch hopefully some one ` nige ` perhaps has or can find some info for you

  5. #5Richie Nolan2019-01-10 23:17

    Yeah hopefully, I see where they sold out to pug power but I dont think there around any longer

  6. #6petepilot2019-01-10 23:58

    rich`do you think you could get close enough to one of the drives to maybe find a casting # that could lead to identifying what you have post some pictures of the machine

  7. #7Richie Nolan2019-01-11 00:02

    I was actually able to pull some number off the final today its bonfiglioil 700 series track drive Number I found starts 705c2h Which is an older drive it was produced in 98 and the 700ct series has replaces it