Just got some Ice lugs infor my D9 from Dura-Tuff, fast shipping great product:scool first time I have used them..
Are they weld on or do they bolt on through the clean out holes in the pads? When I used to work in the woods we would spend HOURS welding two inch pieces of hardend steel onto the grousers on the Cat, log loaders, processor, and feller buncher. Each one of us operators would do our own welding, as the guy I worked for didnt have a mechanic, like all gypo loggers! Last time I seen the mans equipment, he had invested in Montana Track Claws. These bolt on through the clean out holes. And he hired a full time mechanic. He said after paying for all the steel, and the wages to weld it on every year, the Claws will pay for them selves in 2 winters. Makes since to me! Jason
Found this pic of track claws...this what you're talking about?
I have to say, I love this idea. I only wish I had heard of these when I was working in the bush. From time to time, we would pick up work where we had to cut off our corks, and then put them back when we went back to our normal work. Brian
The Ironman I am the inventor of "Track Claws" (Quick Connect Grousers). Beware of phonies claiming to be the inventors of my product. I have a new one coming out in the future called CORKS. Smoother ride & better frozen ground penetration. Please keep in touch for updates on my new invention.
You may be the inventor of Track Claws The Ironman, but we are the overseers of a forum that has a strict no solicitation policy. Tread softly. However, we do allow members to make an introductory post about who they are and to describe the product or service they offer in the New Member Introduction section of forum. I suggest you make an introductory post there and avoid other forum references to products you have to offer.