Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

icuee

baseball ยท 2007-09-08 00:21

who is going to the icuee in louisville. Anyone from the site going?

Replies5
  1. #1equipment fan2007-09-08 19:28

    do you go at it?

  2. #2thebobcatkid862007-10-01 14:37

    Ive never been. I want to go. Is it worth going? I have about 48hours left to get a pass. So I would like to know.

  3. #3equipment fan2007-10-01 17:25

    i think it`s a good show but i have never go at it(too far from my town ).Well,if you go at it,if you got a chance to report us some pics,i will be happy!:notworthy (Always love american show:usa )

  4. #4thebobcatkid862007-10-04 10:40

    Well I bought my badge last night. I still dont know if Im going because I dont have a place to stay. Its a 5 1/2 hour drive for me and everything inside of 15 miles seems to be completely booked. I have one of those tents for the back of my truck. Maybe I'll go find a state park campground or something. :beatsme

  5. #5equipment fan2007-10-05 07:10

    ok,have a great show!