Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Icuee expo

Reuben ยท 2009-07-03 01:40

I know it is early but anyone planning on going to the ICUEE (international construction & utility equipment expo) EXPO.....IT is at the kentucky expo center,same place as two years ago. It is in October

Replies3
  1. #1LBTCon2009-07-03 18:45

    I'm looking foward to it. Didn't even know the show existed untill I was up there for the truck show in March. Is it a large show? Have always wanted to go to Las Vegas for the Con Expo, but will have to wait untill 2011 for that. It seems like this will be a great show too.

  2. #2LBTCon2009-07-03 18:47

    We should get a group from HEF and have a HEF party up there.:drinkup

  3. #3Reuben2009-07-03 21:39

    www.icuee.com it takes about two days to go through it.You can Demo most of the equipment they have there. I definatly think we all need to get together there. We will have to all stay in touch