Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Happy Birthday today to……….

Speedpup ยท 2009-07-04 14:18

The United States of America:usa:usa:usa Two hundred & thirty three years! Seems like it was just 200th at 250 I'll be 72 and if here or not I still hope we are number one in the world at protecting freedom around the world. Procuring are own freedom against overwhelming odds and mantaining it all these years 233 years has taken some great people and huge sacrifices by many even their lives and limbs. Guess the most I have done is pay my taxes to help. Missing the service of my country with a Lotto number of 363 and Vietnam winding down my blessings are with all of you here who gave years or lost family in the pursuit of keeping the USA and much of the world free. You have moved the USA to it's next birthday. Thanks I am so lucky to be here in the USA :usa

Replies2
  1. #1HEO Girl2009-07-04 14:46

    Happy 4th everyone!!!!!!!!!!! :usa Be safe and try not to blow anything up!

  2. #2Eric2009-07-04 16:49

    Well said Speedpup. I took the wife and boys to the parade this morning, went to an ice cream social, went to a tractor show, now the kids are sleeping and the rain moved in. What a great day. I've been blessed to see the entire country from coast to coast and border to border and we are a blessed nation. Thanks to God, thanks for gutty men and women, and thanks for guns! Also happy birthday to my late grandfather, miss him everyday. Born on the 4th of July 1912.