I have a scraper i pull with my Jd 4520. It appears to be about 5 yard range when loaded. No ID badge onit. has 4 tires int he back and no dolly. What brand? I need a new cutting edge for it.
My first guess is Eversman, but can't find any proof. Looks to be a highly modified model?
Not sure about the scraper... possibly Eversman. But that is one SWEET Deere!
I don't think the scraper has been been modified. The tractor...I had it fully rebuilt about three years ago including new paint and new tires. My next project is a 7520. Full engine and clutch overhaul just done. My plan is to use it to pull the scraper. That scraper can be loaded up enough to make the 4520 spin even though it has 1500lb inside rear weights on each rear tire and a plate on the outside. But the cutting edge is supper dull. i need to change it out next.