Hey guys I'm looking at a Clark Michigan loader a guy is selling cheap around here. It's been pretty bastardized... And I'm having trouble identifying what exact model it is and approx year.. there's a plaque in the cab that I'm pretty darn sure I remember saying "Model 45AG" but I can't find anything online? Is there such a thing? From Google pictures it looks exactly like a 35A or B or I have seen them listed as 35AWS... Its currently rear steer, from what I can see it was never 4wheel steer. The guy said it had a 4cyl isuzu engine but it was seized so he crammed a iH DT466 in there. From what I can find online the 35 came with a 6cyl diesel though? It's got the same skinny single arm as the 35. Also what are these machines like to get parts for in Canada? If I need say brake parts transmission rebuild kits etc. I assume the new engine will be no problem for parts but what about the rest of the machine?
I am interested in any replies as well. I just got a 55aII. there is a guy in Boise Idaho USA that has a site http://tractorparts.com/ . he has s few parts pdfs and other info on his site and a few parts machines in his yard. Email him and he might be able to help you out. Joe
The 35AWS had a 4 cylinder Ford engine, well in NZ at least. I think it was the same engine as the Ford 5000 farm tractor.
John at General Gear in Idaho is good to deal with.He will help with steering & possibly clutch parts. Minnpar might also help. There's a bit of 45 & 55 stuff on eBay too. And images on Google search & Y Tube.