reviews on Hitachi brand loaders I beg your pardon if I ask, what do you think of the new Hitachi brand loaders, those of medium size, say, from 3 cubic meters to 3 cubic meters of bucket capacity. thanks I await opinions on the matter.( ZW 310)
Not really sure, but I think Hitachi bought Kawasaki and just rebranded the loaders? Haven’t seen many around myself but was wondering how they were as well.
I haven't seen any of them around this part of the world yet. With the break down of the joint partnership with Deere, I think they are going to start showing up. I've heard rumblings of Hitachi looking for companies to become dealers.
We have a dealer for them close by. I’ve only seen one out and about and it was a compact wheel loader. I’ve been to the dealer and sat in one of the 2 yard machines, seems relatively simple inside.
*Same, In Southern New Hampshire, there is a dealer 15 miles from me, I have a few friends in the snow industry, and they said so much less expensive then Cat, Deere, Volvo etc. All have said inside is very basic and not like the other loaders I mentioned. Few here have purchased 65HP-150HP? That's all I know....
I think they are cummis engines, where I come from a dealer who was first benati marketed it, then fiat, fiat allis, then fiat hitachi fiat kobelco new holland etc., then first he died then recently his son, I saw a medium loader and excavators nearby, I do not know who sells them, honestly I did not approach to inform me, but they do not seem aesthetically bad you need to see the muscles and the substance, the yields and consumption. let me know, thanks.