Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

If he was your employee!!!

stock ยท 2009-08-25 17:19

employee of the month NOT IF HE WORKED FOR ME I would make sure that he never saw the inside of any equipment on any of our sites again.

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies18
  1. #1Savage2009-08-25 17:27

    He would be looking for a job!

  2. #2digger242j2009-08-25 17:30

    Agreed. Not to mention that the cameraman could very well be another employee of the same company. And I'm sure we could have an interesting discussion of whether the excavator operator has an obligation to report that behavior, and what should be the consequences when he doesn't...

  3. #3tippatone2009-08-25 17:32

    I dont get it. Was he trying to be an idiot? If so he did a remarkable job.

  4. #4Hendrik2009-08-25 19:08

    Unfortunately it seems to be the done thing to abuse company owned equipment. Anyway a lot of things do happen like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkpzdGtEEf8&feature=related which leads me back to the inexperienced truck driver rant. Those things hanging off the side of the cab are called mirrors, use them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz5Prh-u_u8&feature=related don't really know what to say, only thing I can think of is that the driver blacked out or something http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiiBmT6lYyQ&feature=related it is advised if traveling Australia's highways to get right off the road, our highways are narrow and road trains are big And another one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1wTKJEOces&feature=related although I did a similar thing many years ago in Casterdon Victoria, in a truck and pig trailer combo, this was about 4 in the morning and Victoria's roads are not well lit or signposted, luckily the body broke off the trailer and saved the whole lot from going over. Wonder ewhat happened here? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5caOZm5dcjA&feature=related blow out? And watch the little van tip over. So this is what happens when a beer truck falls over http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3yVFZdgSgc&feature=related lots of people willing to help clean that one up.

  5. #5rino14942009-08-25 19:54

    What a assclown.

  6. #6dayexco2009-08-25 20:24

    he ended right side up....nothing to this silly game!

  7. #7Redbug2009-08-25 20:25

    Looking at that video...I would be afraid to be the camera man. He is too close to the road and in danger for his life. If that truck swerved and flipped, he would be squashed like a roach under my boot...

  8. #8Turbo218352009-08-25 20:27

    Sweet, world rally championships with ADTS. Its almost as good as Outlaw Scraper Races

  9. #9Dozerboy2009-08-28 16:47

    I've been on jobs where if we didn't turn 1 ADT over a day it was a slow day. The owner saw it all now there weren't trying to power slid them just going faster then they should and they knew it. We had one guy that drove them so much he could take it up on 2 wheel almost every time and not go over. Get me some snow or hard packed clay after a heavy rain and I might pull a couple donuts. But you guys are right that camera guy should be fired he was way to close.

  10. #10aongheas.macask2009-08-28 16:54

    Reminds me of my days as fitter on the scraper sites

  11. #11aongheas.macask2009-08-28 16:59

    Maybe the hoe should have pulled the cab instead of the skip over(before he got out)

  12. #12dozerdave2009-08-28 20:31

    I always felt bad when it was time for a RIF, but let me catch a skinner abusing a piece of equipment. Oh Yes, pay day in the middle of the week.

  13. #13JDOFMEMI2009-08-29 02:49

    I have 3 things to say to the steering wheel jockies that tip one over. First question, "Are you hurt?" "You sure you are not hurt", "Good, then head to the office for your check, you are done working here." Camera man would go too, if I seen him.

  14. #14special tool2009-08-29 10:06

    I can't even BELIEVE that video. How much does one those things cost?????/ I might have killed both of them.

  15. #15Cat is ALL2009-08-29 21:40

    It seems every family has their own retarded twin brother billy, maybe even a couple of them.

  16. #16special tool2009-08-29 22:02

    :lmao That's pretty funny, dude.

  17. #17sidry2009-08-29 22:21

    That ADT-operator (or better yet: idiot!) should undergo a thorough psychiatric evaluation! I would fire him for sure, but that does not compensate for the damage to the equipment, or any injury he might have caused to others. So is this just a work-related accident, or can you actually make him cough up some bucks for destroying the machine? Given the video-evidence, I'd say he did this on purpose (to say the least)

  18. #18farmerleach2009-08-30 00:56

    I'd send him packing and hope the next guy isn't as stupid