Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

If you want to see a preview of Bauma 2007…(pictures)

equipment fan ยท 2007-04-20 21:43

Hi guys,if you want to see a preview of Bauma 2007,see the pictures at this link and post comments please. http://forum.bauforum24.biz/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=273&t=21308 ENJOY

Replies6
  1. #12004F5502007-04-20 22:13

    Ahh so close, was hoping there was going to be some Cat C series skidsteer pics. Mean I hate the new painting/decaling of Cat, that D9T looks especially stuipd, too much yellow.

  2. #2Countryboy2007-04-21 00:29

    Ok, I have to ask....... Whats the deal with the wheels? link

  3. #3equipment fan2007-04-21 09:02

    hey guys,i have a picture of the cat 992k !!!If you want,i will post the picture.

  4. #4ARPlante2007-04-21 10:51

    I believe with those wheels on the excavator's tracks, the excavator can put its bucket in the back of a end dump and then lift the front of the machine off the ground allowing the whole machine to get pulled like a trailer. I believe the rationale for such an action is that it saves the undercarriage or the excavator from having to walk long distances and it saves the expense of having to buy a tow haul. I could be wrong, it's happpened before.:beatsme

  5. #5MKTEF2007-05-04 14:49

    Hitachi stand at Bauma Here's some pictures from the Hitachi stand at Bauma. The EX 5500 is a suitable machine..

  6. #6equipment fan2007-05-04 18:38

    nice pictures,do you have one of the excavator with the shear?