Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

IH 125c help!

Case1845b · 2024-08-31 03:19

So I’ve got a IH 125c dozer and it runs fine minus slightly over heating (I just purchased it and noticed after running it 4 hrs or so it reaches 210°F.) not my biggest complaint right now though I’ve got a thermostat and gasket along with a radiator flush on the way this week. My issue is I’ve got to replace the seals on the front idler fork cause grease isn’t being held in and adjusting my tracks. It’s an old machine and likely has oem parts so I’ve just ordered the entire assembly that comes with the rod and piston body as well to not even mess with pitted out components. The issue lies in the sense that I can not for the life of me find the updated part number for the master pin to my track link. I have 3 manuals. The owners manual, parts manual, and service manual. The OEM part no. is 616 190 C1 for that master pin. Does anyone know an updated part no.? OR at least a compatible pin from another manufacturer? Diameter is 1.367-1.368 inches according to book.

Replies4
  1. #1Diesel Dave2024-08-31 08:06

    Any casting numbers or trademarks on the track links ? Post a pic if you find something

  2. #2Diesel Dave2024-09-01 00:21

    Master pin , Berco # IN2600 , Master pin group (with spacers) , Berco # IN2601 . Master pin group (with spacers) , Value Parts # VIN2601 . The value parts # is loaded at Deere but unsure of availability.

  3. #3Case1845b2024-09-18 21:02

    I’m just going to piggy back off my post here. A lot of parts especially seals and gaskets are a nightmare to try and source one. Does anyone know where I can buy the seals and gaskets for the gear drive transmission? I determined a huge leak coming from input shaft front oil seal, however I would like to just service it entirely while it’s torn apart. If anyone knows where I can get one please let me know! Money not an issue. I literally bought the torque converter seal kit seals and gaskets set for $700 so another $700 will not kill me. (Pretty outrageous if you ask me but I don’t have a choice in the matter) The part number I’m looking for is 628-030-c91

  4. #4Case1845b2024-09-18 21:04

    I was also able to find that the master pin from a cat worked as well. Well, not exactly a tight fit, but a couple tack welds on the outside bought me peace of mind.