Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

IH 3400A Backhoe Filters

Sky King ยท 2012-05-16 23:37

Hello All, These are the filter part numbers NAPA had for my backhoe. I asked for the recommended numbers as I do not know that the filters on there were the correct ones and I Have yet to pull the air filter or the hydraulic filter. I plan on using Chevron Delo 400 15W-40. I was told the tractor spec is straight 40W. I don't mind using straight 40W but I can't find that spec anywhere. Here goes the part numbers on the filters, all NAPA GOLD. 3373 (secondary fuel), 3472 (primary Fuel with bleed valve), 1158 (engine oil filter), 2669 (Air filter), 1493 (Hydraulic filter) I have the most difficult time finding information on this tractor on the internet. Good luck all !! Hope this helps !! :cool2 Take Care, Gene

Replies7
  1. #1robin yates uk2012-05-17 04:53

    agriconmanuals.com they are selling users manual 20$

  2. #2robin yates uk2012-05-17 04:56

    please check the manufacturers name and model number

  3. #3Sky King2012-05-17 22:14

    My mistake.... I was a little cross-eyed when I typed it. Model 3400A International Harvester. LOL

  4. #4robin yates uk2012-05-17 22:21

    hahahahahah, been there, done that. Much easier to find when you have the correct info, good luck

  5. #5Sky King2012-05-17 22:42

    What Kind of info do these manuals have ?? I have some kind of shop manual but it is not too good on describing routine maintenance stuff, recommended oil, grease, and maintenance intervals. Thanks, Gene

  6. #6robin yates uk2012-05-17 23:05

    that user manual info was for your cross eyed model, not the International Harvester 3400A

  7. #7Sky King2012-05-18 11:55

    Dang this wire is expensive. I am preparing to rewire the tractor and going to use #12 except for the big stuff. I need some connectors capable of handling some electricity. I'd like to get some 4 and 6 wire connectors so It will be easier to to remove parts and such.