Hello, I have a IH 3600D-A Back-Hoe Loader (bought as a project) that has no reverse, no high range and the foot n inch circuit/mechanics aren't functioning. The unit has limited braking functions as well. The D282 engine and all other hydrolice functions seem to be working. I have a shop manual and an operators manual which has limited information on minor adjustments and filter locations but not on testing or repair information on the hydrostatic transmission. The same holds true for the brakes. I'm looking for places (shops, parts resellers, websites, etc.) anyone knows about that can provide me with the shop/repair manuals as well as replacement parts. I've read postings with the same issues but without the manuals I won't be able to know where to look for the problematic issues and successfully troubleshoot the problems. I have limited knowledge but want to read the manuals to be able to post intelligent questions when I run into issues. Any help with this will be greatly appreciated. Thank You, Ken
Try www.jensales.com they are good on manuals. You might keep an eye on eBay, too
Thanks Mitch504. Found the Operator manual on e-bay but haven't been successful locating others.
Here is a link to the parts manual. He also says he may have the service manual on ebay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Internation...UAL-BOOK-TRACTOR-BACKHOE-LOADER-/390551730463 Here is a link to the service manual. It is a reproduction but should be OK. http://www.amazon.com/Jensales-International-Harvester-Tractor-Backhoe/dp/B00CMVX8RC
Thanks tinkerer, the Parts manual on eBay looks good. Its a few $ lower than the jensales ( http://www.jensales.com/IHC-3600A/ ) manuals mitch504 pointed me to. I also checked out the engine shop manual but its for a gas or LP engine. I have the Diesel. I was able to find a local parts and service center for IH equipment through my brother in law and nephew as they operate heavy equipment (mostly CAT) and pointed me in the right direction. Thanks all for your help!