Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

IH 3600a hydrostatic problem

3600a ยท 2013-10-10 12:50

All works fine on my backhoe except for forward and reverse. They both fail equally. It moves either way but is weak and gets weaker as you use it for about ten minutes. It does have a whine that gets louder as the drive gets weaker. It sounds like a car that needs power steering fluid. It will barely move at this point if i press forward or reverse pedal about 1/4 inch, any more and it wont move at all and gets very loud. I can shut it off about 1 hr and it starts all over again. I replaced trans filter on right side of case as well as external filter above bellhousing. I traced upper filter supply tube back to main reservoir and removed it and found no restrictions. I have not seen where the lower right hand side filter picks up fluid. Does any one have any suggestions ? thanks

Replies0

No replies yet.