After getting the injection pump rebuilt and installed on my IH Dresser 125c track loader. The coolant temp is running hot. I ran the machine for about 30min. and the coolant temp gauge started to rise into the check(+) level. I shut the machine down and checked for any leaking coolant. I found nothing. So far i have changed all fluids in the machine and flushed the cooling system. It seems like i have no circulation in the cooling system. I have tested the t-stat and it is functioning properly. I have pulled the water pump and it is OK. The radiator was dirty on the outside between the fins and i have cleared the radiator of debree. Restart the machine and after 30min. it is getting hot again. I cracked the radiator cap and restarted the machine 30min. into running the coolant temp rose the the line(+) and then reduced back to the middle(normal). Does anyone have any ideas of what this may be. Maybe a blown head gasket? Any ideas would be greatlly apreciated. Paul
If it wasn't overheating before you pulled the inj pump and nothing else has changed I would suspect the pump timing.