I'm looking for a master track pin for a TD15B dozer. I believe the year is 1965. S/N TD15BP 9269 I attached ID plate image. Thanks to anyone who can tell me where to get the part.
You might start with a Komatsu dealer. The might be some ID on a track link that would identify the chains and you could do a search by part number on the web. You might do a search for dozer track chain supplier or manufacturer.
The Track Groups could have been changed many times over the life of the dozer so as already said clean off the track link and note any information from them as every track maker has a specific size they make to and often the difference is great. tctractors.
easy enough to find , on all but one link the bush will reach into the outer link . The one you are looking for will be flush with the inner link . Look also for a plate thats had a name welded onto it or slightly trimmed along one edge with a gas axe .
Thanks for the replies. I was back out at their site yesterday and found that the tracks are stamped BERCO IN 2563. Picture attached. Didn't see a master link. A web search didn't give any results for new track pin. Any ideas?