I have a '73 IH TD 20B which I am going to need some good used parts for. I am needing a set of lined braked discs, and may need some shifter control parts and possibly a good transmission pump for it. Checked clutch pressure which reads 190-200 warm in all gears and troubleshooting guide lists shifter wiper seal and or shaft leaking. Used parts in my area are getting hard to find or are nonexistent and I don't want to try to get and pay for them from Komatsu or whoever handles what parts are left for them. Outside of US parts are out of the question. Anyone have any parted out machines or parts collecting dust on a shelf, or know where I might go? The old machine is a farm rig which I bought for junk iron price and resurected, and with their parts scarcity or nonavailability, I don't want to put a pile of money and new parts into it with the fear of it dying on me. Any info would be appreciated.
Here's some machines that have been dismantled: http://www.machinerytrader.com/list...=TD20B&lp=&pcid=&dlr=0&pref=<f=&cdts=&cdte= The brake discs can be relined at a good clutch and brake shop.