I am looking for a hydraulic pump for a IHI 50g The make and numbers of the original pump are Make Uchida Hydromatik Model A10V28LV1R Can anyone help
try your local Rexroth guy
how many hours on the unit, I am thinking about getting a used IHI?
I had a IHI75F and was told by the local hydralic guy that the pumps were a copy of an american pump . Can't remember which brand it was But i don't think it was rexroth .. Ian .
Hey Junior, Did you find the pump you were looking for on the IHI 50G. If not check out www.hrparts.com and it is part no. 0752018UA. Looks like it will work on the Kobelco SK-042 also. Very reasonable price too $770.00. Hope this helps!
Hey Junior, I have the same problem : trying to find a hydraulic pump for my old IHI 50g : Uchida Hydromatik Model A10V28LV1R. Did you have any success with your search. Can you please help or guide me where to look ? thanks, hugo
A10 is definitely a rexroth.
They are about 3k depending on controllers and sensors.
it may UCHIADA, not Rexroth.
Well good luck with finding one...it is a direct rexroth knock off...even the model code matches...but whatever floats your boat man.