Hello All I am chasing info on a IHI mini excavator as it is a winter project paddock find any info greatly appreciated John au
I have one the same model, don't have a lot of information about it, but perhaps can help. What sought of info are you after? A handy little machine, mine is piped for an auger. I'm almost completed the project I bought it for and might consider selling it in the near future.
Gday John As you can see mine needs some work I believe there is a lever between the seat and the control panel is this correct and if so what is it for ? Regards john
That operates the backfill blade. The blade is also handy for helping level or stabilise the machine if sitting on uneven ground.
Good little machines. We had several from the nana 7j to the 14. I liked the nana since you could set it in your truck to work on it. My son's first four wheeler was bigger. I think his first stroller may have been bigger.
ram seal In the process of replacing ram seals though I should replace them all
Wish mine looked a bit more like yours as I am replacing all the ram seals the dipper ram was so bad it let water in and pitted the ram tube so it is getting replaced will post up some photo's of welding in new tube
I think the appropriate term for those seals, loosely translated from the American for your convenience would be "Knackered"?
The replacement ram tube is finely back after being hone out to 63mm and rebuilding in now underway machine down ram tube to fit gland end fitting to rotator for welding
Please let me know if you do decide to sell you machine . Thanks John
Please let me know if you do decide to sell!
I would be looking for around $10000 including GST, but would consider all offers, perhaps even some sort of trade. How much work does yours need to get it going? Have you got a contact I can email some photos to you. Regards John
Mine needs a lot of work as I am replacing all the boom bushes and pins, motor seem fine yours looks to be in a lot better condition mine but I would still be interested in some detailed photos If you could manage it what general area are you in ? Thanks John [email protected]
Hello All just an update Have been replacing all the pins and reaming out the bushes where possible here are some photos you may be interested in Pins coming out of the kin ready for harding small pin in front is 175 B track frame link pins we replaced all 4 plus links new bucket bushes on lathe after machining Bushes installed ready for welding
Looks like a fun project! Keep up the good work!
After its first trial dig found low slew speed and blade lift but looks good