Well I am back. I did indeed purchase the IHI35j, the distributor did send me the owners manual, service manual, and illustrated parts list. Surprise #1, the IPL did not include the identity of the air filter( mine was totally missing), but a call back to the distributor did harvest the part # of the air filter element (Donaldson 775749) and the air filter retaining screw ( Isuzu #897 076 3940 ). I got home with the machine, now it wont start, stuck on the trailer. A puff of the propellant from an empty can of ether in the air filter canister gets it to "almost hit", once. The energize to run, or stop solenoid, appears to have power, the fuel line flows at the injector pump. I suspect that, perhaps there is a wiring fault to the stop solenoid when the starter is engaged. I will check that next. The previous owner replaced the stop solenoid, and a lot of other stuff, including the ignition switch. the glow plugs just have a hot wire to the battery box. The electrical system only has battery voltage,( not charging!) so I need to deal with that also. None of the electric gauges work. Both the operators manual and the service manual show a wiring diagram in the table of contents show a wiring diagram on page ... but when I get to that page, it is blank. Does any one have a diagram for this machine, or even a relative of this machine? I cringe at the thought of having to re-invent this wheel. Thanks, ce
Hello, you finally found the wiring diagram, I'm in the same boat and I can't find anything that helps me a little.
Greetings, Wilson. It looks like you just joined today. What are you working on, & what kind of information do you need?