Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

im looking for parts for an International TD25B

MachineHead437 ยท 2010-05-19 21:44

I have an International TD25B. Im in need of some parts. My chains are looking pretty rough. Could use a few other things. Thanks you, Raye

Replies6
  1. #1JimInOz2010-05-20 02:27

    Go to the Redpower Construction Forums & ask there. I think there are a few members here who run 25s...maybe they will know of suppliers. Also try tractorparts.com Jim

  2. #2turbo87812010-05-20 13:23

    we want pictures! 'we want pictures! ''we want pictures!':d

  3. #3MachineHead4372010-05-20 22:10

    Pictures of the TD25b Needs some paint but runs great

  4. #4turbo87812010-05-21 12:05

    Nice looking strait machine

  5. #5MachineHead4372010-05-21 16:13

    one more pic This dinosaur as well as the other dinosaurs we got all belong to my father. Im hoping theyll be mine one day. They are awesome machines

  6. #6PC200LC-82010-06-16 22:15

    I think Komatsu supplies parts for International. Contact your Komatsu dealer with a model & serial# and try. Or just call CE. http://www.ceparts.com/