Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Im new here

NHDealer · 2006-12-16 02:15

Hey guys just wanted to say hello. I am new to the forum and look forward to making friends. Alittle about myself; I come from a farming background back west and currently reside in Virgina. I do sell construction equipment. My passion is equipment..its my "bread and butter" I feel I have alot of knowlege in certain areas. I am not here to promote any one's product or dismiss any. I like to discuss moving dirt... This first beer is on me...and thats the only beer I will buy!!! :waving

Replies18
  1. #1Jeff D.2006-12-16 02:22

    Welcome to the forum NHDealer!:yup It's always good to see new members, especially ones who can bring with them information that can help us all.

  2. #2Countryboy2006-12-16 02:27

    Yes, Welcome to HEF! :drinkup I too enjoy the farming life. Do you sell construction or farming equipment?

  3. #3NHDealer2006-12-16 02:37

    Thanks Countryboy...I sell construction equipment. Any question you may have in Ag isnt what I know the best. I will do my best to try and help. Again im not here to promote any one product. I will chime in with what I know, or when asked.

  4. #4Countryboy2006-12-16 03:02

    This is an AG question. Why do foreign countries, Europe for instance, have 3 point hitches on the front and rear of their tractors while US tractors just have them on the rear. A picture is worth a 1000 words so here is what I'm saying:

  5. #5NHDealer2006-12-16 03:24

    Honest answer...I have now xxxxxx clue! But I promise I will do my best to find out. The overseas market is much different than what we see here. Its not that I dont care its just I dont know. Give me a couple days..maybe after the weekend.

  6. #6NHDealer2006-12-16 03:46

    ,,,,

  7. #7NHDealer2006-12-16 03:54

    .... ....

  8. #8NHDealer2006-12-16 04:00

    Honest answer...I have now ***** clue! But I promise I will do my best to find out. The overseas market is much different than what we see here. Its not that I dont care its just I dont know. Give me a couple days..maybe after the weekend.

  9. #9Countryboy2006-12-16 04:01

    No cursing please. :thumbsup No problem. I was just wondering.:yup

  10. #10NHDealer2006-12-16 04:25

    Country boy ...I will do my best to give you an answer. I am sorry about all that d@mn cursin.

  11. #11CascadeScaper2006-12-16 04:39

    I think fuel prices in Europe have taken hold of the ag market, so when you put a 3 point hitch on the front you can usually do 2 tasks as once, thus burning far less fuel than going back through twice. There's my stab at it.

  12. #12digger242j2006-12-16 06:02

    Forum Rules: NHDealer, just this once, we'll pretend that you're simply a terrible speller... :wink2

  13. #13farmerted442006-12-16 22:24

    welcome , i cant believe any one w/ a farming background could even consider involving them selves in the heavy equipment industry!!:wink2 where out west are you from?? virginia is beutiful state but along ways from the cotton fields of arizona...

  14. #14NHDealer2006-12-18 22:48

    Thanks Digger...and you would be right, I am a terrible speller... :thumbsup

  15. #15NHDealer2006-12-18 22:53

    Hi Farmer, I grew up in eastern Wa. nothing but wheat, hops, apples, cherries and pears. My family grew the last three. Your right virginia is a beautiful state but evertime I fly back west and see the true mountains and trees I get home sick.

  16. #16CascadeScaper2006-12-19 02:07

    I hope they're not still in the farming business, not making a whole lot anymore. I pulled a total of 130 acres of apple orchard this year, including some of our own, sad times.

  17. #17Mike J2006-12-19 03:19

    What are they doing with the land that used to have the apple trees on it?

  18. #18Countryboy2007-01-28 23:55

    Wuz you able to find anything out?