I'm curious how many HEF members are planning to attend this show. It is without doubt, the largest selection of construction scale models available (in one location at one time) in the western hemisphere! It would be nice to put a face with a user name if any of you will be there. I'll be wearing a vintage Demag West Virginia shirt, so let me know if you see me? I know it is not possible to post a link to the website, but simple logic will take you there. In past years I have met collectors from as far away as Japan and South Africa, not to mention Europe and South America. It's simply a great show! 'And for the record; I am in no way directly involved with this show, their promoters, etc... I simply haven't seen any reference to it previously and think that the model collectors among us should be aware it is happening soon. 'Hope to see you there;
Imcats Hope it was a good show shovelman, I heard the attendence was Did you take any pics to share?