I am looking to buy an ac compressor bracket like whats in the picture. Even a part number might be helpful? Thanks so much.
it's a bit of a cr@p shoot. Is the attached what you are looking for.? This is from a 3306 installation on a wheel loader.
Entirely possible? One thing about that one is it shows driving off the crank pulley. On mine i have only two groves on the crank pulley. Those two drive the fan hub. The alternater is driven off of one of the four groves on the fan hub. The only grove i have left is the very front groove on the fan hub. I am starting to think my best bet is going to be an aftermarket bracket and then fabfricate my own mount. There does not seem to be anything readily avalible.
I haven't seen a Serial Number yet. That's what makes tracking down parts a cr@p shoot.
Yea i suppose that would help lol. Its serial number 63z16263. Its a 3306b truck engine. Arrangement number 7c1520 The serial number of the engine in the picture with the bracket is a 63Z07274
You ever been to Central Core, or Ozark engine rebuilders? I bet Central Core would have the bracket, they're off Tampa street, kind of north of the ballfield. Diesel Engines, Cores and Heavy Duty Truck Parts at Central State Core Diesel engines, diesel engine cores and heavy duty truck parts are our specialty at Central State Core Supply. Find diesel engines and diesel engine cores such as Cummins, Detroit Diesel and Caterpillar. Find heavy duty truck parts such as engines, transmissions and differentials. Call today. www.centralstatecoresupply.com
Well that was a dry hole as well. 63Z engine contains no information at al lregarding AC compressors or their mountings. I would imagine it was an attachment supplied by the origina truck OEM rather than Cat. Is there any indication on the 63Z07274 engine where the A/C compressor is driven from if the cranlkshaft pulley only has two grooves.? The only thing I can find is this 4-groove pulley to replace the standard fan pulley where the rear groove is for driving an AC compressor.