Hello fellow heavy machinery enthusiasts, I trust this message finds you all in good health and high spirits. I've been a member of this community for a while now, and I've always admired the wealth of knowledge and camaraderie that exists here. I'm hopeful that this request will resonate with some of you. I'm currently on the lookout for a Caterpillar Track Dozer, specifically models D6 or D7. A vintage touch is what I'm after - something from the 1970s or 1980s would be ideal. This dozer is intended for a road construction company in West Africa, and as such, will play a critical role in helping to build and improve vital infrastructure. I'm based in Oak Ridge, NJ, and have arranged for the dozer to be disassembled and packed into a 45-foot container right here, so it's preferred if the equipment is located within a two-state radius. This will help cut down on any additional transport costs. But that's not all! I'm aware that machinery from this era might have seen better days, and that's absolutely fine by me. In fact, I'm more than willing to consider non-runners as well. You see, the cost of engine overhauling can be significantly cheaper overseas, and so a dozer that's out of commission is not a deal-breaker. To recap, here's what I'm after: Cat Track Dozer - D6 or D7 Vintage (1970s/1980s) Within a two-state radius of Oak Ridge, NJ Non-runners are perfectly fine So, if you have one that you're willing to part with, or if you know someone who might, I'd be thrilled to hear from you. Let's help each other out and keep these magnificent machines doing what they were designed to do. And if you have any advice or suggestions, I'm all ears! Looking forward to hearing from you.
I may have just what you're looking for