Need a cylinder with following specs to replace existing. Retract 20.25" Extend 30" Pins 1.25" Existing is Rod 1 1/8" Bore 2.5" Need smaller bore, like 1.5"
Dang would figure someone would have hydraulic sources on here of all places!
Surplus center has a lot. If it has to be exact, then get one that can be cut down, and re work it to the size you need, or get a machinist to do it if you're not set up to.
Bailey Hydraulics will have, or build whatever you need/require. Fast turnaround. I've used them a bunch over the years.
I'm not setup, bought a 13x48 lathe this fall but it's in storage and I have no tooling or chuck for it.
Ended up making new ends.
Came out ok for just using a tape measure, grinder, welder and mag drill
Haven't had time to pull it apart. The hoses have the swivels at the other end so means pulling apart 5 or 6 hoses.