Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

In Search of a Hydraulic Clutch for lift on a 1990 Ford F350

FRozenich · 2024-07-07 09:06

The Clutch is made by Pitts Industries & the part #13818

Replies6
  1. #1Jonas3022024-07-07 13:50

    Pitts 13818 Electric Clutch, H24K90, 12 Volt, 6 Inch Dia., 3/4" Shaft with keyway, 8 Groove Belt 12 Volt Clutch Polly Groove K Section Belt driven, Static Torque 90 pound-feet. For pump shaft 3/4 inch with 3/16 inch Keyway, Mount Type "A" 2 bolts coastalhyd.com Not cheap but looks available

  2. #2FRozenich2024-07-08 10:12

    Thank you Jonas, I am trying to avoid to buy new because of the cost, & hoping to find one used from a salvage yard.

  3. #3Coaldust2024-07-08 13:41

    Welcome to the HEF. That’s a cool van. I follow a guy on the YouTube that goes by the name, Forestry Forest. He has a pup named Rocko and they go on epic adventures with their worn-out, Chevy Quigly conversion, ex-oil patch crummy. Do you live in your van and do epic adventures?

  4. #4FRozenich2024-07-08 13:45

    Unfortunately I have no venturous story to tell, I bought this van to cut trees on my property & need a hydraulic clutch to make this happen...

  5. #5Joe H2024-07-14 15:32

    If it was mine and wanting cheap I'd be looking at AC clutches and figuring how to adapt one. Figure out how that piece on the right comes apart and find a coil to fit it. Local auto air con shop might be a good place to look first. Joe H

  6. #6IceHole2024-07-21 15:45

    That or lawn mower clutch. Some if those are on 20-30+ hp mowers. Can't imagine a pump for a manlift would need that much power. Heck I'd throw the pump on a 5hp gas engine well before dropping $1500 on a clutch The van is a F350??